Czech! Czech! Salt or Pepper Mill - Single, 4.5"h
Unfortunately, most grinders aren’t worth their weight in salt or pepper. A top mill has to both grind smoothly and look sharp on the table. Does our Czech! Czech! Salt or Pepper mill pass these tests? Check! Check!
Designed in Oslo and built in the Czech Republic using select Beechwood, these mills are a perfect balance of form and function. There are two from which to choose. One has a wide base and the other narrow. Although they look quite similar, the mills are complementary. And complimentary.
Each is endowed with my personal favorite ceramic grinding mechanism (you know you’re a geek when you have a personal favorite grinding mechanism) called CrushGrind. It’s the same one employed on our prized Magnus Mill. The mechanism is fully adjustable and a pleasure to operate.
If you do get one of each, you’ll just need to remember which mill is which by the width of the base. Good for building brain matter and a nice alternative to playing Sudoku.
- Individually Sold Beechwood Mills
- Choose wider or narrower base mill style
- Set of two also available
- Designed in Norway, crafted in the Czech Republic
- Light lacquer finish
- Fully adjustable grind setting from coarse to fine
- Uses best CrushGrind® ceramic mechanism from Denmark
- Grinds pepper, salt and herbs
- Top pulls off for simple loading of spices
- 4.5″h x 3″ dia. at base or 4.5″h x 2.5″ dia. at base
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Do not submerse in water. Do not drop on big toe. Do not substitute other peppercorn brands or sea salt brands or you know I will find out. Do not pass go.
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?