Green Cardamom Pods, Whole
I wish there was a way you could scratch 'n sniff these photos so you could smell the Green Cardamom that my friend Divakar sources for us in Southwest India. These Whole Green Cardamom Pods have an absolutely gorgeous aroma. They have notes of grapefruit, ginger, mint, licorice and menthol. Yum.
Green cardamom is often called the queen of Indian spices as it's a staple in so many dishes. It's used in both savory curries and also in desserts.
"My world has changed since I started using their amazing spices."
– Lenaskitchenblog.com, a top national food blog
Some recipes call for green cardamom to be used whole, while others will ask for green cardamom powder. When a recipe calls for powder, grind the whole pods including the shells.
One other thing I want you to know. This cardamom and all of our spices are unbelievably fresh because we buy right from the farms in India in small batches. Nothing ever sits. It will be obvious what I'm talking about the second you open the package.
- Fresh, fragrant sweet whole green cardamom pods
- Handpicked on a farm in sourthern India
- Notes of grapefruit, ginger, mint, menthol and licorice
- Complements meat, veggies, rice dishes, curries and desserts
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?