- Orders with Overnight and 2 Day services will ship tomorrow.
- Orders with "Standard Shipping" will take an extra day or two longer to ship due to the holiday crunch.
- See our FAQs page
for more info.
I wish there was a way you could scratch 'n sniff these photos so you could smell the Green Cardamom that my friend Divakar sources for us in Southwest India. These Whole Green Cardamom Pods have an absolutely gorgeous aroma. They have notes of grapefruit, ginger, mint, licorice and menthol.
In fact, our Michelin star chef customers agree. We give you access to the exact same green cardamom lots that they are buying from us on a regular basis.
Some recipes call for green cardamom to be used whole, while others ask for green cardamom powder. When a recipe calls for powder, simply squeeze the pods and remove the seeds. You can discard the shells.
Use a mortar and pestle to grind the seeds. Continue grinding until the seeds turn into a fine powder.
This cardamom and all of our spices are unbelievably fresh because we buy right from the farms in India in small batches. Nothing ever sits. It will be obvious what I'm talking about the second you open the package.
NOTE: The 4 ounce size tube is no longer available.
- Fresh, fragrant sweet whole green cardamom pods
- Handpicked on a farm in sourthern India
- Notes of grapefruit, ginger, mint, menthol and licorice
- Complements meat, veggies, rice dishes, curries and desserts
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
We normally ship within 2-4 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
While Overnight is guaranteed, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?