There is something gorgeous about the smell of fresh clove buds. And darn it, these cloves are crazy fresh.
Like all of our spices, we get ours direct from the source. In this case, we're talking a city called Virajpet in south India. While that city sounds a lot like a budget European jet airline for domesticated pets, it's actually a city in Karnataka, India well known for its spices.
Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of the evergreen tree. They go well with meats, curries and marinades. They work well in hot beverages like tea. And they pair well with cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, red wine and basil, as well as onion, citrus peel, star anise and peppercorns.
We give you access to the exact same clove buds that we regularly supply to Michelin star chefs across the country.
Yes, this bud's for you.
- Clove, Whole, Net Wt. 2oz
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO, Non-Irradiated. No funny business.
- Our spices are used by top chefs around the country. You get the same lots.
- Grown in Virajpet, India
- Complements meats, curries and marinades
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat and or gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and soy.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
While Overnight is guaranteed, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?