If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon, you must stop by one of Chef Troy MacLarty’s wildly popular Bollywood Theater eateries. Chef MacLarty is doing for Indian food what Chef Rick Bayless did for Mexican fare. He’s redefining our understanding of the cuisine.
I worked with Chef MacLarty and my partner in India, Mr. Divakar, to bring together Bollywood Theater recipes and the finest spices in India. The results were so good, Chef MacLarty is now using our masala blends to prepare the food in his restaurants.
Our Bollywood Theater Curry Powder is an authentic Indian spice blend featuring cumin, coriander, black pepper, turmeric and cayenne. It complements chicken, meats, veggies, soups, stews and even french fries.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
Please note: the 8 ounce size is no longer available.
- Available in 2oz and 8oz Tubes
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements chicken, meats, veggies, soups, stews and even french fries
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Bollywood Theater Curry Powder Ingredients: Cumin, Coriander, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Paprika, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Mace and Nutmeg.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
While Overnight is guaranteed, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?