Proud to be named in Bon Appétit as a "Top 10 Online Specialty Food Store"
If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon, you must stop by one of Chef Troy MacLarty’s wildly popular Bollywood Theater eateries. Chef MacLarty is doing for Indian food what Chef Rick Bayless did for Mexican fare. He’s redefining our understanding of the cuisine.
I worked with Chef MacLarty and my partner in India, Mr. Divakar, to bring together Bollywood Theater recipes and the finest spices in India. The results were so good, Chef MacLarty is now using our masala blends to prepare the food in his restaurants.
Our Bollywood Theater Curry Powder is an authentic Indian spice blend featuring cumin, coriander, black pepper, turmeric and cayenne. It complements chicken, meats, veggies, soups, stews and even french fries.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Net Wt. 2oz
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements chicken, meats, veggies, soups, stews and even french fries
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Bollywood Theater Curry Powder Ingredients: Cumin, Coriander, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Paprika, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Mace and Nutmeg.
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable. (Our E-Gift Cards, delivered by email, have no shipping fees.)
Shipping is darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days. (Allow an extra day or two during the holidays.)
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?