Turmeric Powder, Golden
PLEASE NOTE: Due to warehouse break, new orders will not ship until Monday April 3.
Woot for the root! To make the freshest turmeric powder, my partner in Kerala, India buys only whole turmeric root from the Wayanad region in the south. He then turns it into golden powder. Nothing is added. You'll notice the fragrant fresh ginger and orange notes.
Use in mustard, relishes, dressings and curry. Turmeric also complements seafood and poultry.
For those keeping track at home, our turmeric contains between 3.5 and 4% curcumin. Satisfaction, however, should be closer to 100%.
- Fresh, Golden Turmeric Root Powder from Wayanad, India
- Fresh ginger and orange notes
- Complements seafood and poultry. Use in mustard relishes, dressings and curry.
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?