Now available in an 8oz size!
I have to say, our whole coriander seed is one of my personal faves. The aroma jumps out of the tubes with huge orange and citrus notes. So many of our chef customers tell us that nothing compares to the Coriander seed that Mr. Divakar sources for us in Umjha, India.
And just so you know, we give you access to the exact same coriander seed that we regularly supply to Michelin star chefs across the country.
By the way, while coriander and cilantro come from the same plant, they couldn't taste more different. (Cilantro actually comes from coriander leaves.)
Coriander enhances both sweet and savory dishes. Grind or toast.
PRO TIP: For a quick snack, toast over medium heat in a skillet until fragrant, toss with olive oil, a little garlic powder and our Icelandic Sea Salt. If you enjoy, please send me fan mail.
- Coriander Seed, Whole
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO, Non-Irradiated. No funny business.
- Our spices are used by top chefs around the country. You get the same lots.
- Fragrant notes of orange, lemon, lime and nuts
- Use in sweet and savory dishes. Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian and Mediterranean cuisines
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat and or gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and soy.
We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing Overnight and 2 Day services, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, these items too require processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?