Bollywood Theater Tikka Masala
If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon, you must stop by one of Chef Troy MacLarty’s wildly popular Bollywood Theater eateries. Chef MacLarty is doing for Indian food what Chef Rick Bayless did for Mexican fare. He’s redefining our understanding of the cuisine.
I worked with Chef MacLarty and my partner in India, Mr. Divakar, to bring together Bollywood Theater recipes and the finest spices in India. The results were so good, Chef MacLarty is now using our masala blends to prepare the food in his restaurants.
Our Bollywood Theater Tikka Masala is an authentic Indian spice blend featuring cumin, turmeric, black pepper and cayenne. It complements chicken, lamb, fish, veggies and paneer. There’s even a Bollywood Theater recipe inside the tube.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements chicken, lamb, fish, veggies and paneer
- Includes a Bollywood Theater recipe
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Tikka Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Coriander, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg and Paprika
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?