Proud to be named in Bon Appétit as a "Top 10 Online Specialty Food Store"
Our authentic Garam Masala was formulated by award-winning chef, Troy MacLarty of Bollywood Theater in Portland. We source and blend the freshest cumin, black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne and cardamom from small farms in southern India.
Featured in The Modern Proper, Sunset Magazine, Eater, USA Today, Portland Monthly and The Oregonian.
Our Garam Masala goes with everything from soup, fish, and veggies to chicken, lamb, potatoes and even popcorn.
If you're looking for more ideas, there’s even a Bollywood Theater recipe inside each tube for Troy's Paneer Makhani.
Also available in a 3-pack box set with Tikka and Vindaloo Masala.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Net Wt. 2oz
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements fish, veggies, chicken, lamb, potatoes and even popcorn
- Includes a Bollywood Theater recipe
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Garam Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Coriander, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Mace and Nutmeg
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable. (Our E-Gift Cards, delivered by email, have no shipping fees.)
Shipping is darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days. (Allow an extra day or two during the holidays.)
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?