We decided to start offering fennel seed after one of our award-winning restaurant chefs on the west coast asked us for a sample. He was so impressed, we started bringing it in for him. And then we added it for our home chefs.
Our fresh whole fennel seed comes to us from north India. We call it Fennel Filibuster, because the beautiful licorice and anise aroma seem to just go on and on.
Use in sweet or savory dishes. Works in salads, stocks, curries, fish, sausage, cheese, even bread and even cookies. Grind with a mortar and pestle or crack with the bottom of chef's knife to fully release the fresh aroma.
You can buy any of our spices with confidence. These are the exact same lots that we regularly supply to award-winning chefs across the country.
- Fennel Seed, Whole
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO, Non-Irradiated. No funny business.
- Our spices are used by top chefs around the country. You get the same lots.
- Notes of Licorice, Anise, and Grass
- Use in salads, stocks, and curries. Breads, fish, sausage, cheese, too.
- Grown in Nagaur, India
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat and or gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and soy.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing Overnight and 2 Day services, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, these items too require processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?