I was thinking about Ginger today. Not Rogers smarty pants, the spice.
It's hard to think of a spice used in as many cuisines and in as many different ways as ginger. It's used in both savory and sweet dishes. Drinks and desserts. And it has all sorts of health benefits.
Our dried ground ginger has a gorgeous lemon and vanilla scent. And of course, it has that pungent peppery zing that makes it anything but boring.
Divakar, my partner on the ground in India, personally selects our small-batch ginger from an area very close to where we source our signature Tellicherry Peppercorns.
Like all of our spices, Divakar ships our ginger directly to us. No middlemen. That means we get you the spices while they're still incredibly fresh and aromatic.
BTW, I took the photos of the ginger fields in the thumbnails. The scary looking devil in the last one is actually an Indian scarecrow. Glad I'm not a bird!
- Ground Ginger
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO, Non-Irradiated. No funny business.
- Our spices are used by top chefs around the country. You get the same lots.
- Gorgeous lemon and vanilla scent
- Ideal for savory and sweet dishes
- Grown in Wayanad, India
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat and or gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and soy.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?