If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon, you must stop by one of Chef Troy MacLarty’s wildly popular Bollywood Theater eateries. Chef MacLarty is doing for Indian food what Chef Rick Bayless did for Mexican fare. He’s redefining our understanding of the cuisine.
I worked with Chef MacLarty and my partner in India, Mr. Divakar, to bring together Bollywood Theater recipes and the finest spices in India. The results were so good, Chef MacLarty is now using our masala blends to prepare the food in his restaurants.
Our Bollywood Theater Tikka Masala is an authentic Indian spice blend featuring cumin, turmeric, black pepper and cayenne. It complements chicken, lamb, fish, veggies and paneer. There’s even a Bollywood Theater recipe inside the tube.
Also available in a 3-pack box set with Garam and Vindaloo Masala.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements chicken, lamb, fish, veggies and paneer
- Includes a Bollywood Theater recipe
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Tikka Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Coriander, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg and Paprika
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?