Our authentic Garam Masala was formulated by award-winning chef, Troy MacLarty of Bollywood Theater in Portland. We source and blend the freshest cumin, black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne and cardamom from small farms in southern India.
Featured in The Modern Proper, Sunset Magazine, Eater, USA Today, Portland Monthly and The Oregonian.
Our Garam Masala goes with everything from soup, fish, and veggies to chicken, lamb, potatoes and even popcorn.
If you're looking for more ideas, there’s even a Bollywood Theater recipe inside each tube for Troy's Paneer Makhani.
Also available in a 3-pack box set with Tikka and Vindaloo Masala.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Net Wt. 2oz
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Complements fish, veggies, chicken, lamb, potatoes and even popcorn
- Includes a Bollywood Theater recipe
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Garam Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Coriander, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Mace and Nutmeg
We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing Overnight and 2 Day services, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, these items too require processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?