Bollywood Theater Indian Masala Spice Set
Proud to be named in Bon Appétit as a "Top 10 Great Specialty Food Store"
If you ever find yourself in Portland, Oregon, you must stop by one of Chef Troy MacLarty’s wildly popular Bollywood Theater eateries. Chef MacLarty is doing for Indian food what Chef Rick Bayless did for Mexican fare. He’s redefining our understanding of the cuisine.
Featured in USA Today, Sunset, Eater, Portland Monthly and The Oregonian.
We worked with Chef MacLarty and our partner in India, Mr. Divakar, to bring together Bollywood Theater recipes and the finest spices in India. The results were so good, Chef MacLarty is now using our masala blends to prepare the food in his restaurants.
Our 3-piece Masala Mayhem Indian Spice Set includes Bollywood Theater Garam Masala, Tikka Masala and Vindaloo Masala. These masalas feature authentic Indian spices featuring everything from cumin, turmeric and cayenne to our signature black pepper. There’s even a Bollywood Theater recipe inside each tube.
Don't forget to pick up our Bollywood Masala Chai, too. It's the same one Chef MacLarty serves at Bollywood Theater. It was named as a top holiday gift this year in Food + Wine.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food restaurant with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- All three Bollywood Theater masalas (2oz net wt. each) are packed in an Indian themed gift box
- Each masala comes with a recipe inside
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Spices sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Garam Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Coriander, Black Cardamom, Cloves, Mace and Nutmeg
- Tikka Masala Ingredients: Cumin, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Coriander, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg and Paprika
- Vindaloo Masala Ingredients: Black Mustard, Coriander, Fenugreek, Chili Pepper, Cumin, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Green Cardamom and Cinnamon
**Due to the holiday and our annual inventory, orders placed today will not ship until Thursday, January 3.**
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?
100 percent perfect product!
A great spice collection.
Delivery arrived very quickly and I can’t wait to give it to my fiancé as one of his Christmas gifts. Bollywood theater is one of our favorite spots, looking forward to working on our curry skills!
I discovered the Bollywood Theater Vindaloo Masala while eating at a restaurant on the Oregon coast. I was wondering what spices were used in my meal. The chef was kind enough to show me. I ordered immediately.. I made my first dinner using the spices last night in a stir fry with shrimp. Yummy even my house smells great. Can’t wait to experiment with more
my husband the cook tried the Vindaloo spice from the set for a curry a few wks ago. Oh it was so good! Different from our usual curries that we make from spices from Malaysia/Thailand. My husband spiced it up even more for more heat. Look forward to trying the others in the set.