Believe it or not, all cumin is not the same. Our Michelin star chef customers across the country agree. While they can get cumin a little cheaper from other sources, they choose to pay a bit more for ours.
Why? Because our cumin is incredibly fresh and aromatic. My partner Divakar sources the best in small lots, we bring it in direct, and sell it quickly.
(BTW, this is the whole version of our cumin seed. We also sell ground cumin seed.)
But be warned. When you open a tube, you might be susceptible to having some of the following immediate reactions:
You might immediately notice fragrant notes of lemon and mint.
You might immediately want to cook an Indian, Mexican or Middle Eastern dish.
You might immediately want to learn more about cumin. So you might look up "cumin" on Wikipedia and see that cumin is the dried seed of a plant from the parsley family. That might remind you of the late, great Elvis Parsley. I mean Presley.
You might immediately yell aloud: "Cumin get it!"
- Cumin Seed, Whole
- Non-GMO, Non-ETO, Non-Irradiated. No funny business.
- Our spices are used by top chefs around the country. You get the same lots.
- Fragrant notes of lemon and mint
- Use in Mexican, Indian and Middle Eastern recipes
- Spice sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat and or gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk and soy.
We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing Overnight and 2 Day services, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, these items too require processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?