- Orders placed with "Overnight" and "2-Day Shipping" will ship the following business day after being placed.
- Orders placed with "Standard Shipping" might take an extra day to go out due to heavy volume.
- Need it by Christmas? Last day for Standard Shipping is 12/13.
- See our FAQs page
for more info.
Note: The Green Zig Zag Wine Tote is sold out and no longer available.
So you picked out the perfect bottle of wine for your friends’ dinner party. The problem is, once you hand it to them, it will end up in a room somewhere with a whole bunch of other bottles. By the end of the night, your friends might not know who gave the Merlot from who gave the Manischewitz.
Enter our canvas wine totes with gift tags. Unlike most wine bags, ours aren’t made of laminated paper. They’re made of high quality cotton canvas. And they’re printed with designs you might actually like.
Each tote includes a hanging kraft gift tag with a TO and a FROM area where you can fill in the deets. (Sorry, a bottle of wine is not included.)
This is the Zigzag design. But there's also Stripes, Corkscrews, Vineyard, Circles and Bikes. The totes fit most wine and champagne bottles. So why not buy a bunch of different ones so you're never in a bind?
When the wine is gone, your friends will be left with a tote that can be reused at their next picnic or outdoor music fest. Or, if you’re really lucky, maybe they’ll forget and re-gift it to you with an even nicer bottle of wine inside. Cheers!
Designed in California by Michael Mabry. Made in India by my Partner-In-Pepper, Mr. Divakar.
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Machine Wash Cold Water
- Bottle of wine not included - I know, bummer.
- Includes Kraft Gift Tag with TO and FROM section
- Accommodates wine and champagne bottles 3.5" diameter
- Available in six designs; three colors
- 6.25w x 12.25 h
- Designed in Oakland by Michael Mabry
- Made in India by Mr. Divakar
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
While Overnight is guaranteed, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?