Our Greatest Hits Box Set is a result of years of meticulous spice sourcing by my partner on the ground in southern India, Mr. Divakar.
Anyone that has been following our story knows that we take our own sweet (and savory) time before adding spices to our collection. This Greatest Hits set has literally been eight years in the making.
The spices in this set come from the exact same lots that we supply to James Beard and Michelin Star award-winning chefs around the country.
In fact, before we add new spices to our collection, we always vet them with our top chefs to make sure we keep the quality of our spices exceptionally high.
Perhaps our Greatest Hits Box set will be music to someone’s ears, not to mention the rest of their senses.
NOTE: The current gift box contains Ground Ceylon Cinnamon in place of Whole Nutmeg and Ground Cumin Seed in place of Whole Cumin Seed.
- Contains Whole Black Tellicherry Peppercorns, Icelandic Flaky Sea Salt, Whole Coriander Seed, Whole Green Cardamom Pods, Whole Cumin Seed, Ground Red Cayenne Pepper, Rajasthani Red Paprika, Whole Green Peppercorns, Whole White Peppercorns, Turmeric Powder, Caraway Seed, Whole Fennel Seed, Whole Nutmeg, Black Mustard Seed and Bollywood Theater Curry Powder
- Spice contents may change
- Each spice comes in a 2 ounce tube
- Each spice is sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Each spice is packaged in a resealable kraft tube
- Set is packaged in a reusable kraft box.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?