Marshall's Haute Sauce, Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Proud to be named in Bon Appétit as a "Top 10 Great Specialty Food Store"
On a trip to Portland earlier this year, we were introduced to Sarah and Dirk Marshall, the husband and wife team behind Marshall’s Haute Sauce. We found out about Marshall’s from a top chef who tipped me off about their hot sauces. We visited them at the Portland Farmers Market the next day.
Wow. We used to think hot sauces were all kind of the same. Then we tasted Marshall’s. These are chef driven hot sauces, perfectly balanced. Each batch of sauces is freshly made with locally sourced produce and vegetables from area farmers.
Sarah and Dirk take so much care with their sauces, they personally hand stamp each jar with the batch number. (After we hand-stamped our shipping boxes for several years, we could easily relate and became fast friends with the Marshalls. Not to mention charter members in the CTCA - The Carpal Tunnel Club of America.)
Our Haute Sauce Gift Pack is an exclusive (a riff on the Marshall's classic set) that uses several Reluctant Trading spices. We are so happy to be working with them.
The gift set includes four fiery sauces: Red Chili Lime, Smoked Habañero BBQ, Habañero Carrot Curry and Serrano Ginger Lemongrass.
Red Chili Lime: Tart and savory, this bold sauce offers up-front heat followed by sweetness. Smooth in texture and bright in flavor. Includes Reluctant Trading Icelandic Sea Salt.
Smoked Habañero Barbeque: Spicy and smoky, with hints of cinnamon and cloves, this flavorful sauce has won national awards. Awesome on sandwiches, steak, etc. Includes Reluctant Trading Tellicherry pepper and Rajasthani paprika (kashmiri chili.)
Habañero Carrot Curry: An exotic blend of hot chiles and sweet carrots, with habañero peppers lending both heat and flavor. Includes Reluctant Trading Tellicherry pepper and Rajasthani paprika (kashmiri chili.)
Serrano Ginger Lemongrass: This flavorful sauce is sweet with a punch of heat. Citrus balances hot serrano peppers and complements aromatic lemongrass and ginger. Includes Reluctant Trading Icelandic Sea Salt.
Our Haute Pack includes four 4-oz. jars, one of each flavor.
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Marshall's Haute Sauce in Portland, Oregon
- Each set includes four, 4oz jars
- Specially formulated with select Reluctant Trading Experiment spices
- Refrigerate after opening
- Use wherever you want to add heat and flavor
- Beautifully balanced with pleasant heat
- SMOKED HABANERO BBQ Tomatoes, Onions, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Paprika (Smoked and Kashmiri), Garlic, Kosher Salt, White Balsamic Vinegar, Molasses, Bee Local Honey, Carrots, Habanero Chili Pepper, Ginger, Curry Powder, Mustard Powder, Red Chili Pepper Flakes, Cayenne Pepper, Water, Sugar, Cloves, Cinnamon, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Turmeric, Tellicherry Black Peppercorns, Onion Powder
- RED CHILI LIME Tomatoes, Red Chili Peppers, Onion, Lime Juice, Rice Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, Bee Local Honey, Icelandic Sea Salt
- SERRANO GINGER LEMONGRASS Serrano Peppers, Tomatillos, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Lime Juice, Garlic, Ginger Root, Lemongrass, Icelandic Sea Salt
- HABANERO CARROT CURRY Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, Onions, White Balsamic Vinegar, Carrots, Habanero Chili Peppers, Brown Sugar, Garlic Water, Cane Sugar, Kosher Salt, Curry Powder, Mustard Powder, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Turmeric, Tellicherry Black Pepper, Paprika (Kashmiri Chili), Onion Powder
**Due to the holiday and our annual inventory, orders placed today will not ship until Thursday, January 3.**
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?
The vibrant flavor of these sauces is unusual and impressive.
Amazing collection of sauces, piquant and delicious, according to my asbestos-tongued friend who received this as a holiday gift from me. You know a gift has been well-received when the recipient sends you a photo of the sauces neatly lined up on his kitchen shelf. Also, the word “paradise” was used. I think he liked it!
Having that brother that is sonchallenging to give to, when I saw the gift set of hot sauces I knew I had found the right gift. He loved all of the sauces. And the arrived in perfect condition.
My husband and I love the sauce! He’s been putting it on everything. The turmeric and curry we received from you was excellent as well! I’ll be ordering some more for sure!