- Orders with Overnight and 2 Day services will ship tomorrow.
- Orders with "Standard Shipping" will take an extra day or two longer to ship due to the holiday crunch.
- See our FAQs page
for more info.
The Lars Mill is defined by a beautiful, gently curved silhouette crafted from dark walnut hardwood. Lars clean lines look sharp in a multitude of settings, from modern to traditional, casual to formal.
Exclusively designed for Reluctant Trading by notable American furniture designer William Eastburn, Lars (7.5"h) is offered in Dark Walnut with a tasteful matte finish.
Fortunately, the beauty of Lars isn’t just skin deep. After selling mills for nearly a decade, we’ve learned that a mill is only as good as the grinding system inside.
We exclusively outfit ours with the top-of-the-line CrushGrind ceramic mechanisms. Think of this as the Porsche of grinding mechanisms - ideal for whole peppercorns or grindable salt.
The Danish-designed system grinds without metal, so it will never corrode, shred, or jam. An adjustable dial on the bottom of the mills lets you adjust the coarseness or fineness of your grind.
Our own line of mills has arrived. Just say when.
- Designed by notable American furniture designer William Eastburn
- Exclusively sold by Reluctant Trading
- Dark Walnut Wood with a matte finish
- Grinds whole peppercorns or grindable salt including our Icelandic Flake Sea Salt
- Top removes for easy filling
- Twist to grind
- Adjustable coarseness setting with dial on bottom
- Includes patented ceramic CrushGrind grinding mechanism
- 7.5”h x 2.5"dia. at base
- Made in Thailand
To clean, dip a soft, non-abrasive cloth in warm water mixed with a mild dish detergent. Wipe the surface, rinse the cloth and wipe again, then dry with a towel.
Do not substitute other peppercorn or salt brands in place of Reluctant because you know I’ll find out. Do not pass go.
We normally ship within 2-4 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
While Overnight is guaranteed, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?