Proud to be named in Bon Appétit as a "Top 10 Online Specialty Food Store"
This is an update to our best selling Jesper Mills. Flippable magnetic S & P disks in the tops. Slightly shorter than the previous model. Packaged in gift boxes. Updated September 2020.
The Danes have been creating some of the most modern and memorable mill designs since the 1950s. The Jesper Mill continues the tradition. The look is simple, clean and timeless. But the clean part actually extends to its function as well.
This is the 6.6"h Jesper Mill Mixed Set. The set includes 1 Oak Jesper Mill and 1 Dark Walnut Jesper Mill.
The Jesper can be used to grind Salt or Pepper. In order to keep track of what you’re grinding, there’s a little round magnetic disk recessed in the top of the mill. One side of the disk is engraved with an S and the other side with a P.
You can easily flip the disk from one side to the other based upon what you’re grinding.
The Jesper is outfitted with our favorite type of ceramic grinding mechanism made by CrushGrind. It works smoothly with little effort. When it comes to mills, the mechanism is everything. And CrushGrind is top notch.
Both the Oak and Dark Walnut mills have light oil finish.
The grind is fully adjustable for coarseness by turning the dial on the bottom. To fill the mill, just pull off the top and pour in peppercorns, salt, spices or herbs. The CrushGrind mechanism can handle them all.
- These mills were updated in September 2020 and replace the version that was an inch taller and had engraved “S” or “P” letters in the tops.
- Set includes 1 Dark Walnut Wood Jesper Mill and 1 Oak Wood Jesper Mill
- Both mills have a light oil finish
- Each grinds whole peppercorns or salt
- Mills can also be bought separately
- Each mill is gift packaged in a CrushGrind branded cylindrical box suitable for gift giving
- Removable magnetic disk in mill top is engraved with S on one side, P on the other
- Easily flip the disk to reflect what you are grinding.
- Either mill can be S or P. Or both can be the same. Up to you.
- Inset disk is 1/2” wide - choking hazard - keep out of the reach of children
- Top part of mill lifts off for easy filling
- Twist to grind
- Adjust coarseness using bottom dial
- Patented CrushGrind ceramic mechanisms
- Each mill is 6.6”h x 2.25"dia. at base
- To load peppercorns or salt, hold bottom half and firmly pull the Wood top straight up and off.
- To operate mill, hold bottom and twist top.
- Fine tune grind coarseness using gray dial on bottom of mill.
Do not substitute other peppercorn or salt brands in place of Reluctant because you know I’ll find out. Do not pass go.
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable. (Our E-Gift Cards, delivered by email, have no shipping fees.)
Shipping is darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days. (Allow an extra day or two during the holidays.)
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?