The Standard Classic 34"L x 30"W, Tall Classic 37"L x 30"W and Shorter Classic 30"L x 30"W size aprons are no longer available. Only the Grand Classic 37"L x 37"W is still available.
We're excited to offer our own classic chef's apron. And make no mistake, this is no run-of-the-mill apron.
The soft, durable, 100% cotton fabric is produced on a 100 year-old handloom in my partner's hometown of Kannur, India. To achieve a natural feel, no starch is added to the yarn at the weaving stage.
The classic bib style apron is as practical as it is good looking. Please note we offer this apron in two styles - without pockets and also with pockets. This version does not have pockets. If you prefer your apron with pockets, just click here. Some chefs prefer no pockets, so we made this for those customers in mind.
Features a blue ticking stripe embellishment. Neck strap is fully adjustable. Waist strap is long enough to tie in back or front.
Aprons are unisex. Models are wearing the Classic Bib apron size. Durable, stamped steel hardware.
Each apron comes tied in custom Reluctant Trading printed cloth tape. Ideal for gift giving.
100% cotton. 200 thread count. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Durable and incredibly affordable. We supply top restaurants around the country.
Check out all of our apron colors and styles
- Fabric is woven on 100 year-old handlooms(!).
- Made by skilled artisans in my partner’s hometown of Kannur, India.
- 100% cotton canvas - medium weight.
- Blue ticking stripe fabric embellishment on pocket.
- Wash with like colors in cold water.
- Wash on Delicate Cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- To avoid wrinkles, put apron in dryer with a clean, damp washcloth. Nothing else. Run the dryer on high for 10-15 minutes and remove apron. The steam from the washcloth will remove the wrinkles.
- Iron on low setting if you prefer.
The smaller of the two models is 5'8" and wearing a Standard Size Apron. The larger model is 6'2" and wearing a Grand Size Apron.
- Standard Size Apron - 30"W x 34"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Tall Size Apron - 30"W x 37"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Grand Size Apron - 37"W x 37"L, Waist Straps, two, each: 41"
- Neck strap is adjustable and can raise or lower apron by several inches.
We normally ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days for us. We need some rest too. ;-D
We put together a Shipping FAQs page if you’d like more details on what to expect.
Due to the pandemic, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing 2 Day service, though they should arrive more quickly than other options. Remember, Overnight and 2 Day items require one business day processing time, but we will ship these out first each day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?