1 Lb. Bollywood Theater Masala Chai Gift Bag
$5 shipping any size order for a limited time. Standard shipping, anywhere in the US (including Alaska and Hawaii).
By the way, this is not the weak, boring chai you find on supermarket shelves. Our Bollywood Theater Masala Chai is as close as you can get to the stuff served by the Chai Wallahs in the streets of Delhi.
Featured in Bon Appetit's "The Best Chai You Can Buy" and an editor's choice at Food & Wine
This is an authentic, rich and robust Masala Chai blend featuring the freshest Indian Assam Black Tea, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper and Ginger (plus more) we could find. We worked with Bollywood Theater's Chef Troy MacLarty, to put together the same blend he serves in his award-winning, third-eye opening restaurants.
My partner on the ground in India, Mr. Divakar, travels from farm to farm, estate to estate, cherry-picking the freshest spices just for us. He ships them to us in small-batches, so things remain crazy fresh. You'll understand what I'm talking about the second you tear open a bag.
Delicious served hot or on ice. Makes about 50 cups. Add sugar to taste.
Bollywood Theater is a wildly popular Indian street food eatery with two locations in Portland, Oregon. Both are just a rickshaw ride from downtown.
- Choose Net Wt. 3oz, 8oz or 16 oz.
- 3oz makes about 10 cups, 8oz makes about 25 cups, 16oz makes about 50 cups
- An authentic rich and robust loose leaf tea featuring the freshest farm-direct tea and spices in India
- Delicious served hot or cold over ice
- Formulated exclusively for Reluctant Trading by Chef Troy MacLarty of the critically acclaimed Bollywood Theater eateries in Portland, Oregon
- Sealed in food-grade mylar bag
- Packaged in resealable kraft tube
- Masala Chai Ingredients: Assam Black Tea, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, Fennel Seeds, Ginger Root, Cinnamon and Bay Leaves
- Add 1/3 cup whole milk and 2/3 cup water to a saucepan over high heat. Mix in 1 1/2 tablespoons of Bollywood Theater Masala Chai Blend. Bring nearly to boil, stirring occasionally. Turn heat to simmer and steep for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain, add sugar to taste, enjoy.
Regular Non-Rush Delivery starts at just $3.95. It's very reasonable.
It's darn fast too. Almost all orders arrive in just a few days.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Would hate for you to be unhappy. The world has enough unhappiness. We're here to make you happy. Okedoke?
Great Chai. Wonderful customer service!
Great personal, kind service. When I had trouble with the website and called, a real live friendly person answered. It made my day. The order came soon and is perfect. Thank you.
I'm very particular about my Chai and I absolutely love this blend.
If you really love Chai then this blend is for you. Spicy with lots of depth....the best chai I have ever had!
The real thing. Seriously. I drink chai every day since living in Tanzania 10 years ago. Recently I've been spending ridiculous amounts of money ordering and trying different versions because my previous go-to recently underwent a change of recipe that is not to my liking. I make this masala chai with 1 Tbs per cup of liquid (vs. 1.5, per the instructions) and can't tell a difference. Hate to let any of these lovely spices go to waste!